High Speed Precision Machining, Unmatched Performance
The Feeler 5-axis machining center is designed specifically for high precision machining and creating extra fine finish. Its gantry type structure together with U-shaped base and column brings the structural stability to a new level. The swiveling rotary table diameter is 800mm and capable of resisting heavy loads. This machine is equipped with a 12,000rpm direct-drive spindle that fully satisfies customers’ expectations in high speed and high efficiency machining.
Gantry Type Structure
Designed with a gantry type structure, the Feeler USOO-SAX 5-axis machining center has the feature of spacious machining space, allowing large workpiece to be loaded and unloaded with ease. It is also convenient for operator to check the current machining condition at any time.
• The advanced U-Shape structure significantly increases structural rigidity and machining accuracy.
• X.Y.Z-axis rapid traverse rate reach 48m/min.
• Suitable for equipping with a large diameter of rotary table.
Three Axes Overlap and Separated from Two Rotary Axes
• This design avoids a distance between the machining point and the intersection point of two rotating axes.
• Easy to compensate for the errors of radius on rotating axes and movement on three linear axes to ensure the machine’s stability and accuracy.
Separated Design for Three Axes Moving Area and Machining Area
• This design feature not only makes chip removal more convenient, but also enables better chip-prevention capability of the machine.